Friday, June 23, 2006

Yep, I'm standing!

Can you believe it? Mommy sure can't! She says if she didn't have it on film, she still wouldn't think it was true!

Today while I was playing, I pulled myself up on the bookshelf. First I pulled from crawling up to my knees--that's when Mommy ran for the camera. And then, I kept right on pulling! Pretty soon I was standing. I'm not even sure how it all happened. I just know Mommy freaked, and called Dad. And, then the grandmas were called. It was all quite exciting!

Of course, I haven't done it since... A guy's got to maintain some mystery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jamey, you are such a big boy! Now I know why I couldn't get a hold of you mommy today on the phone. Her line was busy when I was trying. Can't wait to see you in person. Love Aunt Kendy

Jonathan said...

Jamey, you are so SMART! Why don't you just get your feet moving and walk on over here? Maybe Norah could come with you!

Love,
Jonathan