Today while I was exploring, I got stuck! I thought this spot might be a cave, but it wasn't. I couldn't get out. I was very brave, though."Mommy, Mommy," I called. Mommy didn't come, cause she was too busy taking pictures. So I called for Norah. Like a good puppy, Norah came and waited with me until Mommy was finished with the camera and could help me.
Another fun thing happened today. I met a new friend named Charley. Mommy already knew his mommy, but us boys hadn't met. Neatest of all is that Charlie has the exact same birthday as Spike, and they were born at the very same hospital! Can you believe it? I think I might re-introduce Spike and Charlie one of these days. They can catch up on what's happened since the days of the hospital nursery.
Well...I'm off to dinner and shopping with Mommy and Dad. Have a good evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment