Actually, this picture wasn't taken yesterday or today. It was taking on Tuesday; however, Mommy thinks it's a cute picture. And since Mommy didn't take any pictures yesterday or today, this is the picture we're using!Yesterday we stayed home all day long wearing our jammies. Before bed, we took off our worn jammies and put on our new jammies. I'm glad we had a stay-home-jammie-day cause we needed to rest!
Today we went to our mommies group. When Daddy asked us how it was, Mommy replied, "Well, it was quite interesting." Based on the fact that Mommy raised her eyebrows while voicing the word "interesting", I don't think Mommy meant "interesting" in the way "interesting" is usually meant. I accidentally slept through the whole thing, so I'm not sure what Mommy means. I'll try and figure it out and get back to you with the details.
The other thing I've got going today is my experiment. You see, Mommy has whined and complained about spit-up quite a bit. Quite frankly, I'm tired of hearing about it. So, today, I decided not to spit up. I decided to have two diaper blow-outs instead. I'm trying to get Mommy to stop talking about spit-up all the time. I'll let you know if my experiment works.
Mommy said I should post some updates regarding my development, so here we go!
- I can now mimic the "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma" sound
- I raise my hands to indicate I want to be held
- I am getting so much better at sitting--I'm still in the practice stages
- I am now able to pass a toy from one hand to the other hand
- If you tickle me on my chunky thighs, I laugh hysterically
- I have my 6-month check-up next Thursday
- After my doctor's appointment, I'm going to eat rice cereal
4 comments:
Hi Jamey,
My Mommy is very curious why your Mommy raised her eyebrows while voicing the word "interesting." Now she is interested to find out. The Mommies will be talking soon and very soon!
Love, Ava
Jamey,
It sounds like you have so many cool things to teach me when I come into the world! I can't wait to play with you.
Love,
Oliver
Hey Jamey,
I also want to know why your mom in raising her eyebrows. Please find out soon. I am so glad you decided to give your mom a change in body fluid expelsions. I think she will soon appreciate a little spit up if you continue the blow outs. You know it is all about psychology. That is a really big word for you that you probably don't know but you are using it everyday. You are such a smart little boy. We really enjoy your adventures. Love, Great Aunt Kendy
Hi Jamey,
Keep it up with the blowouts. Once your mom gives you rice cereal, things are going to change and blowouts will be harder to do. So, enjoy the reactions you can get from her right now!
Love,
Jonathan
PS-Our moms scrapbooked last night while we were sleeping. I don't think that was very nice of them to exclude us, do you?
Post a Comment