Earlier today I told you we received a fun package in the mail. The package was from Cousin Muriel in California. Muriel is Mommy's Godmother and the person who gave me my very cute raincoat.Well, the package today contained a very, very cute raincoat for my buddy Norah! How fun is that, we are twins!!! Norah's raincoat even has a slit in the top, so she can wear it with her leash. Little does Norah know the treat she's in for: A walk while wearing her raincoat! Norah thinks we stop way to often on our walks now--just wait until people see Norah in her raincoat! We'll be stopping like crazy so people can give my puppy their compliments!
It's not raining today, but, of course, Mommy put us in our raincoats right away and took pictures. Mommy had a hard time getting both Norah and I to smile at the same time; so the first picture is of Norah smiling, and the second picture is of me smiling. Aren't we just the cutest little twins?
Thank you, Muriel!!!
1 comment:
Hi Jamey,
Why don't I have a raincoat? I like yours.
Great job on rearranging your crib. Do you think your mom will steal your bumper pads now? Moms are that way sometimes, which is not very nice!
Love,
Jonathan
Post a Comment