Monday, April 03, 2006

A Day of Shopping

What a fun day! Mommy and I took Aunt Tammy shopping. It was a day filled with window shopping, and, oh, how long it was!

I don't know what it is about girls and shopping, but let me tell you, girls love to shop! I'm glad I'm a boy, cause when I'm a little bit bigger, Dad says I'll get to golf with him instead of shopping with the girls. I can't wait until I'm big! I'm pretty big now, but Dad says I have to be a little bit bigger. Maybe when I'm seven months, I'll be old enough to golf. I'll keep you posted.

Now it's time to go to bed. I sure hope morning comes quick, cause we're going to the Animal Safari tomorrow afternoon. We're going to wake up, get dressed, walk with our friends, eat lunch, and then it's time to see the animals! I hope there's a baby lion, so I can growl with him. I practiced my growling a lot today, and I'm getting pretty good.

No comments: