Happy Easter! My Dad keeps saying, "He is risen!" And then he looks at me like I'm supposed to say something back. Mommy says I should say, "He is risen indeed!" How was I to know? This is, after all, my very first Easter. Parents!!!This is a picture of me playing on the floor with my Easter bunnies. Notice how I'm reaching for the chocolate, "Peter Rabbit", bunny? Mommy says that's cause I'm the smartest baby in the whole world. And, as a reward for being so smart, I get to have chocolate milk later this afternoon! Mommy says that's why she has to take the chocolate bunny away from me...sad times...but it will be happy later when my milk is chocolate...
See the brown bunny in the right corner of the picture? Well, I'm not allowed to play with that little guy. It's Mommy's bunny sent especially for her from the Easter Bunny, and Mommy isn't a good sharer. Did you know the Easter Bunny is real? He is and, he sent Mommy a package! Mommy says the Easter Bunny is a teacher who lives in California, and his name is "Uncle Jim" during the rest of the year. Anyway, this particular "Easter Bunny" has hidden a bunny for Mommy every year for a very long time. It's a fun thing Mommy and Uncle Jim have going. Uncle Jim denies the whole thing, but Mommy says she knows it's him.
Besides Easter, today is also special because I'm sixth-months-old today! Yep, it's true! Mommy said it's amazing we've made it this long, and that we're still relatively sane. Sometimes Mommy talks about things I can't really relate to. As if I would ever cause her to go insane...I think I've just made Mommy's life more interesting.
I must go now. Oliver, Aunt Joy, and Uncle Seth are coming over to play with me, and Bella is coming to play with Norah. I have to get ready for the day! Have a Happy Easter!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment