Do you have one of these? Mommy puts it in the freezer; and when it's all frozen and icy, I can chew on it to make my gums feel better. It's pretty cold to hold, but I still like it.Mommy caught me scooting backwards today. Up until today, I could only scootch forwards and spin in circles on my tummy. But now, I'm big and can actually scoot backwards.
Our neighbors are putting in a swimming pool. Right now there are big trucks in the street in front of our house, and there are lots of workers in our backyard. Norah is way too excited! She's running from the front windows to the back windows keeping an eye on things. Thanks to Norah the neighbor's swimming pool should be a huge success.
This morning we got a package in the mail. I'm not going to say anymore because I want it to be a surprise. Oh, I'm so excited!!! I just can't wait to tell you what's inside...
No comments:
Post a Comment