Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm ready!!!

I love water! I'm starting to understand I can "suck" instead of "bite" to make the water come out of my sippy cup. I still have a hard time remembering to suck and swallow, so Mommy usually runs for the towel. Still, it's nice to be doing more "grown-up" kinds of things.

I'm also getting good at taking naps at friends' houses. This morning, I took a nap at Jonathan's house. I think fun things may have happened while I was napping... When I woke up, I saw mugs that used to be filled with hot chocolate. The things people do without me while I'm sleeping--They border on rude!

Well...I have to go, cause I'm helping Mommy get ready for company--plus, I need lunch!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Hi Jamey,

Thanks for visiting me today. My mom and I really enjoyed it.

Have fun with your company!

Love,

Jonathan

Anonymous said...

This picture made me laugh out loud! Wait until you get to taste hot chocolate that's not in your milk - you have so many great tastes ahead of you to explore. But I still like water too!

Love,

Auntie Zona