These are the friends I walk with every Tuesday and Thursday. From left to right we are Jonathan, me, Spike, and Ava. Sometimes Nash walks with us, but he wasn't able to make it today. Ava is the only girl, and I am the only one without a hat. I think Mommy should look into finding me a hat. And I think the looking-for-a-hat should start soon. (Notice I can now ride in my stroller like a big kid.)After we walked with our mommies, Ava, Spike, and I went to the Farmer's Market. (Jonathan had somewhere else to be.) Today was the market's opening day, and there were free ice cream samples. This year the local Farmer's Market will be every Tuesday and Friday. Won't it be fun to look around and find yummy vegetables and flowers...and maybe the occasional baked treat? Besides it being super hot, I think this will be a fun summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment