Monday, April 17, 2006

Brushing

"With maturity comes responsibility," says Mommy. So, I now have a toothbrush. Great-Great Aunt Dee sure will be proud of me! Aunt Dee works for a dentist and knows all about teeth.

Brushing is fun, and I don't like it one little bit when Mommy says, "All done" and takes my toothbrush away! Lucky for me, I get to brush every day.

Mommy is trying to get a few things done today, but I have other plans for her. Silly Mommy--today is about ME!!!

By the way, I am trying to figure out how to use my legs to get places. I can kind of figure out how to use one leg at a time...it's so hard, but I want to get places by myself! If at first you don't succeed, then try, try again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jamey! Great-great Aunt Dee is so PROUD of you using your tooth brush. Remember to let Mom and Dad help you brush at least once a day until you are eight years old! Lots of surfaces on each tooth to CLEAN! Good JOB Jamey! xoxox GG Aunt Dee