On Easter Sunday, I will be six-months-old. That's really quite old for a baby--it's half of a year! In honor of six months, we went to visit my doctor again. Here's what he said...
I'm just great! Dr. Duncan said I'm doing just what babies my age should be doing. I now weigh 16 pounds and 13 ounces and I measure 26 1/4 inches long. While I'm still on an upward curve, I'm on the lower end of the percentile charts now--that's right where Dr. Duncan and Mommy thought I'd end up before the end of my first year. Mostly cause I come from a family where there are lots of short people! :-) But best of all, Dr. Duncan said, "It's time to give that baby some food!"
Oh, I can't wait until tomorrow! I sure hope rice cereal tastes great!
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment