There hasn't been much posting going on around here. We've been otherwise occupied.
Yesterday we spent most of the day outside. After being stuck inside all of last week, it was time to breathe some fresh air! Accidentally forgetting the camera, we headed downtown to check out the damage and make sure our cafe friends were all safe and sound. On the way we saw these huge work trucks working on repairing our creek. We stopped to watch the workmen, and they stopped to tell Jack and I all about the trucks. It was very fun.
This morning started off with my Spanish class. I really enjoy learning Spanish. It's probably one of the highlights of my week. After class, we headed home to do our chores. In the midst of chores there were a few disasters. Oh my. Mom wasn't sure we were going to make it through the day, but we did. And Mom did, too!
Hopefully we'll remember some pictures tomorrow...
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jamey,
I'm so proud of you for learning Spanish. WOW!
Joy
Post a Comment