Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dinosaur Jungle

Well...things are much better around here. We're still not very hungry and feeling weak, but our tummies are feeling just fine! Best of all, Jack is still healthy!

The priority for today was scrubbing all the germs away, but we managed to get in some playtime here and there.

Here's my dinosaur jungle. "Let's make a dinosaur jungle of bricks," I told Mom, "There are lots of bricks in the jungle." We used Jack's blocks as the bricks. I think my dinos really liked the jungle I (with Mom's help) built for them.
You'll notice the big t-rexy (yes, I call him t-rexy) is standing on a brick stool so he doesn't have to bend his neck to eat the leaves.
I'm glad we're feeling better around here! We hope none of you get the 2009 version of the stomach flu. It's terrible!

No comments: