Sunday, February 15, 2009

Oh my...

Well...it wasn't excitement in my tummy. Rather it was the stomach flu. And while Mom has lots of things to say about the stomach flu, she doesn't think you want to read about it here. So, she's going to keep working on the laundry created by the stomach flu, and we'll be back when there's something to report other than gross. Oh my...

3 comments:

Zona Wilson said...

Oh dear! Stomache flu was without a doubt and most decidedly the least pleasant part of raising children. I had one who never could get the idea of using the bowl. Oh my. You have my sincere sympathy at this time.

Jonathan said...

Oh, Karyn, I'm so sorry. I know how this grosses you out. I hope it doesn't get passed around!

Amy

Joy said...

Well, so far so clear here - I'm sorry it did indeed turn out to be the flu :( Praying you all don't catch it... and that we steer clear, too!