We hope you had a nice Valentine's Day. Our day started off fun. Mom had some presents for us to open. Jack and I each got a new Valentine's book. We were hoping Mom would read them to us, but instead she climbed back into bed and fell asleep.
For a very long time.
After the very long time, we were quite hungry. We woke Mom up so she could make us some lunch. Just kidding! Dad didn't mean to wake her up; it was an accident. After lunch we all (even Mom) took naps before heading over to Oliver's to play.
Church came next! Mom had Jack and I dressed super cute in our new red shirts from Great-Mom-mom. We were a little bit late, so there wasn't time for a picture. "Not to worry," thought Mom, "I'll just snap one after church." Let's just say the after church picture never happened because I tossed my cookies (so to speak) all over the floor in my class! Oh my! It was a little bit of an adventure!
Needless to say we have no Valentine's picture to show you. We'll have to remember to stage one later this week. Regardless, we hope you had a wonderful day full of love and chocolates and flowers! As for me, I'm sleeping with a big blue bowl tonight. Lucky for Mom that she got two naps today. It might be a long night...
For a very long time.
After the very long time, we were quite hungry. We woke Mom up so she could make us some lunch. Just kidding! Dad didn't mean to wake her up; it was an accident. After lunch we all (even Mom) took naps before heading over to Oliver's to play.
Church came next! Mom had Jack and I dressed super cute in our new red shirts from Great-Mom-mom. We were a little bit late, so there wasn't time for a picture. "Not to worry," thought Mom, "I'll just snap one after church." Let's just say the after church picture never happened because I tossed my cookies (so to speak) all over the floor in my class! Oh my! It was a little bit of an adventure!
Needless to say we have no Valentine's picture to show you. We'll have to remember to stage one later this week. Regardless, we hope you had a wonderful day full of love and chocolates and flowers! As for me, I'm sleeping with a big blue bowl tonight. Lucky for Mom that she got two naps today. It might be a long night...
2 comments:
Oh Jamey! We hope you keep your cookies inside tonight! xoxo
Sounds like Valentine's Day excitement gone bad...hope a good sleep makes you all better. XO, Gma L
Post a Comment