Friday, February 13, 2009

Kodi

Today was a little bit of a sad day for us. Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere's dog Kodi fell asleep forever today. Kodi had a great life roaming Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere's hill. Kodi liked pizza and snow. But I think Kodi's most favorite thing was licking Grandpa Jere's ice cream bowl clean! Kodi will be missed, but we are thankful for her long, happy life.
(Picture taken December 2006)

My other grandma had sad news for us today as well. Grandma Carolyn's good friend Debbie went to live with Jesus this morning. We are sad for Debbie's children and for us, but we are happy that Debbie's cancer is gone and that she is dancing with Jesus! We know we'll see her again one day, and we can't wait!

It's hard for me to understand these kinds of things, but Mom and Dad do their best to explain. Sometimes I get confused and have to ask lots of clarification questions. Days like today are hard to process since I'm only three...

No comments: