Saturday, February 07, 2009

Measuring

First thing this morning (and I was up quite early thing this morning), I came out of my room and said, "Mom, there is a big whale in my room, and I need to measure him."
Now that Mom of mine may not look like a quick thinker first thing in the morning, but let me assure you that she is indeed! Mom is usually pretty quick when my imagination is crying out for attention. She headed off and found the perfect measuring tape for measuring whales.
Here are the early morning stats:
Whale: 140-65
Dad: 6 months
Mom: 45
Norah: 22 1/2
Jack: 20 1/2
Picture frame: 27-84

(Just so you know, numbers sort of baffle me. I'm really more of a letter-guy. In my three-year-old brain letters, along with their sounds and purpose, make sense. Numbers, however, are more of a struggle for me. Although, I do quite well with numbers 1-10 in both Spanish and English.)

1 comment:

Joy said...

That's awesome! What a great mind that boy has. Love it.