Chewing, a washcloth is for chewing. Last night during my bath, Mommy finally let me chew on my washcloth. I'd been trying to get at it for days, but Mommy wouldn't let me put the cloth in my mouth. She said it had dirty bath water on it. Oh well...Mommy figured "a little dirt never hurt" and finally gave in! The wait was worth it, and the washcloth just might be my new favorite toy. Yum! Yum!
Monday, January 30, 2006
What are washcloths for?
Chewing, a washcloth is for chewing. Last night during my bath, Mommy finally let me chew on my washcloth. I'd been trying to get at it for days, but Mommy wouldn't let me put the cloth in my mouth. She said it had dirty bath water on it. Oh well...Mommy figured "a little dirt never hurt" and finally gave in! The wait was worth it, and the washcloth just might be my new favorite toy. Yum! Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Jamey! Please tell your mommy that when I was a nanny, the little girl I took care of LOVED sucking on her washcloth in the bathtub. And I always felt a little bit guilty letting her do it because I didn't think her mommy would like the dirty bathwater part of it. But she LOVED it, just like you do, so I just couldn't stop her from doing it. I think little babies must go to school about this! :) Enjoy your washcloth!
Love, Cousin Laura
Post a Comment