Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Twins?


Yesterday Mommy was looking through my pictures, and she started thinking maybe I looked like her baby pictures. Mommy got up like she was on a mission. When Mommy came back she had this picture of her when she was a baby.

(The picture is fuzzy cause Daddy took a picture of the picture! My parents don't "scan". Maybe someday...)

What do you think? Are we twins? Mommy and Daddy think the babies look an awful lot alike. Mommy thinks this is pretty neat. Before I came into the world, Mommy really didn't think I would look like her. It made sense that I would look like Aunt Julia, because Aunt Julia looks like Mommy but is related to Daddy. However, that didn't happen--I came out looking like Mommy! But sometimes I do look like my Daddy, so I must be a good mix.

Anyway, just wanted to show you the picture of baby Mommy. I can't believe she was ever that little!

5 comments:

Joy said...

Oh my gosh!! Not only are you twins, but IDENTICAL twins! That is so fun :)

Anonymous said...

OH Jamey! I think Mommy took a picture of you and a MIRROR! She is teasing! You can't look THAT much alike and the "nose" game sounds like lots of fun! I can't wait to see you in just ONE MONTH! xoxoxo Aunt Dee

Ava said...

The votes are in at the Anglin home....YES, Jamey does look like his Mommy! Such a cute boy!

Jonathan said...

Dear Jamey,
You do look like your mom, except you don't look like a girl, you definitely look like a boy. That's a good thing! I'm so glad you're coming over soon.
Love,
Jonathan

Meggan said...

wow.
you really do look like your mommy.
do you think your dad would go for a little ponytail on top? my mom thinks that would be cute, but my dad thinks that is not a good idea.
(my mom tried to put a dress on noah when he was a baby, but daddy wouldnt let her...good thing selah came along)
love,
jonas