Ever since the package came in the mail, Mommy has been waiting for a rainy day. Mommy says a person can't wear a raincoat unless it's raining. She says this as if Daddy and I are the only people who don't know the proper "raincoat etiquette". Cause we're having a drought, today has been the first rainy day in a long time.To welcome me into the world, Mommy's godmother, Muriel, sent me this raincoat. Mommy thinks it's pretty cute! She says, "Every baby needs a raincoat!" It's still a few sizes too big, but that makes Mommy all the more happy! Mommy says that means I'll be able to get more wear out of the raincoat that way. I guess mommies and godmothers know these sorts of things.
3 comments:
Jamey: It's so fun to see you in the raincoat. Hope that you like it because you will be growing into it for quite a while. I look forward to reading your blog every day after work!
Love to you and your parents.
Muriel
Hi Jamey,
My mom thinks that this is your cutest picture yet. She's kinda mushy like that.
Love,
Jonathan
Hi Jamey! I had to LOL at you in your raincoat. It is very cute and I am loving to see you sitting up. Can't WAIT to see you on the 17th. ONLY SEVENTEEN days! xoxox Aunt Dee
Post a Comment