Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Two puppies?

For a while now, I've known there are two babies at my house--me and the baby-in-the-mirror. But until today, I did not know we had two puppies at our house as well. It's official--Mommy got proof with her camera--we have Norah and the Norah-in-the-mirror. This new discovery makes me wonder if there are two mommies at our house? I will investigate!

I'm growing and growing so fast. Mommy thinks I may have gained another pound bringing the grand total up to 16 pounds! Not bad for a three-month-old.

A little bald spot is appearing on the back of my head. I think it's due to the links Mommy strung up in my room. I really enjoy lying on my back and playing with the toys hanging from the links. The bald spot bothers Mommy, so I'm having to do more tummy-time these days. Mommy is hoping the additional tummy-time will help get me rolling (on purpose). So far, I have only rolled those two times on accident.

Mommy's book says it's time to practice sitting. And whatever the book says, we do! Mommy sits cross-legged on the floor, then she puts me in her lap sitting up, and we practice. I like practicing better when we play with toys while we're sitting.

Right now I'm doing really well sleeping and napping. Whenever Mommy lays me down to take a snooze, I put my thumb in my mouth and go right to sleep. And, Grandpa Jere, you'll be happy to know I've been consistently sucking my LEFT thumb these days. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be a lefty after all!

Speaking of naps, I must take one pretty soon. Mommy says we're taking a walk this afternoon and I must be well-rested. Have a great day!

No comments: