Saturday, January 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Grandma Lou!

Here's a big smile for you, Grandma Lou! I hope you have a great birthday. I wish you could hear the "sound" that went with this picture. Daddy made me laugh so hard; he was bouncing me on the bed.

This week I've had lots of friends to play with, and today it's Norah's turn. This morning Bella (Uncle Seth and Aunt Joy's Shih Tsu) is coming to play with Nora. The two of them get pretty playful--they wrestle, chase, and stalk each other. I hope they don't try and drag me into the mess! It will be a fun day for Norah.

I'm not sure what we're doing today. I think I'm helping Mommy clean the floors and change the sheets. Hopefully there will be some time to play!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamey!
Aunt Dee sure does like your smiles better than your sad face. But I think I would LOL too.... See you in just 26 days! xoxox Aunt Dee