Thursday, January 12, 2006

Frogs in my bathroom



Before I was born, Mommy said she would never have a "kids bathroom". But now that I'm a part of the family things have changed, and today Mommy switched out the guest bathroom. It was "Paris", but now it's "frogs". Kids sure do change mommies. (Mommy said to tell you, never fear, "Paris" moved to the master bathroom.)

This is my new shower curtain. I also have a new toothbrush holder and soap dish--they are turtles and frogs with bumble bees and dragon flies. My new bathroom sure is fun! The bright colors make bathtime all the more fun!

The other picture is a just-because-I'm-cute picture. Mommy couldn't resist. She says I was extra cute today. However, Mommy wasn't thinking I was cute in the night last night! I got up two times. Usually I sleep for 8-9 hours straight. I think I wanted to visit instead of sleeping...

Before we changed the bathroom around, we met my friend Jake and his mommy for coffee. It was good to visit with our friends. Then Daddy started graduate school tonight. He got back from a trip this afternoon, then he took a nap, and now he's at school. I sure hope he stays awake for class! Daddy was very tired.

Well...it's time for bed. Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Dear Jamey,
I love your bathroom. Mine is fun, but not quite that fun. My mom should take lessons from your mom.
Also, I want you to come over to play. My mom says she'll make your mom a chai latte if you'll both come. I will try to get Mommy to call.
Love,
Jonathan