Wednesday, May 07, 2008

SuperFort

It's been raining a LOT around here, so we've been finding indoor things to do. Today we've been playing with my SuperFort.

I wasn't too sure about Jack playing with me in my SuperFort, but Mom and Dad convinced me that it could be fun.

Since I'm a big kid, Jack wants to do everything I do. If I'm playing with a racecar, then Jack wants the racecar, and the list goes on! I'm not sure what I think about this. Mommy says she understands how I feel, because she felt the same way growing up with all those younger siblings. Still, she says, we have to share with Jack. So, I'm trying to be good about finding similar toys for Jack to play with while I play with the toys I want to play with.

However, Jack could not be persuaded away from the SuperFort. It seems he really likes my special big-kid toy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Henry,
It wasn't until I was a teenager, around 16 I think, that I realized why younger brothers and sisters like to copy you and do the same things you like to do. It's because they love you and look up to you, so I guess it's a good reason to carefully think about the choices you make so that you don't encourage Jack to sin or get hurt.
Love,
Aunt Elizabeth

jenna's blogs said...

i love the pic of jamey smiling at the camera - and jack looks hell-bent on getting that truck! oh siblings:) *sigh* it's good.