Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Birthday Song

This used to be a movie of me singing Happy Birthday to Muriel, but we had to take it down so my slow-Internet relatives could see the blog. Thanks for understanding...

Here I am singing Happy Birthday to Muriel!

Note: This is only on the blog temporally as my relatives with slow Internet connections can't see anything on the blog when video clips are part of a post. We'll be deleting this post in a day or two. Until then, enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamey...it doesn't get much better than that!!! Thank you for making my birthday so extra special.
Love Ya, Muriel
PS: Thanks Karyn. Of course I burst into tears

Julia said...

hey. what about your fast-internet auntie who never got to see the video :(

Anonymous said...

Karyn, Can you email this to us? It is so precious that I'd like to have a copy. Love, ML