Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

To all the other mommies out there, Happy Mother's Day!!! We hope your day was a nice as our Mommy's day was. You see, our Mommy was rather lazy yesterday. She didn't shower until the afternoon because she was too busy lying on the sofa reading a book! "It was the perfect Mother's Day," she said.

Here's a picture of what Dad, Jack, and I gave Mommy. It's a necklace with the names of her babies stamped on it. Mommy said we did really good! (You can click on the picture if you need an up-close view.)

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love your necklace!!!! Great job, James!

And, great new birthday policy, too. Policies are beautiful things. ;)

The Wrights said...

Hey Karen - I stopped by to "snoop" and thought I'd say hello! Looks like James did a good job for mothers day! - Kristi

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, Karyn. Good job, boys! :o)
Joy