Dad and I were having a great time until I went in the street. "Don't go in the street," said Dad. And then Dad helped me get out of the street. I got very, very mad! I wanted to stay in the street! Dad took me inside so I could "calm down".
This is a picture of me telling Mommy about how Dad wouldn't let me play in the street. I had lots of tears and lots of crying. I was so mad I couldn't play in the street!
I'm hoping the next time one of my grandparents come to visit, I'll be able to play in the street. Grandparents let kids do things that parents won't let them do.
2 comments:
I've never seen Grandma Carolyn spank any of her grandkids except the ones that played in the streets, so I don't think that your grandparents will let you play in the street anymore than your mom or dad will. They want you to be safe. You might be able to ride your bike in the street when you are older and you know about looking both ways and other street safty things. Trust your mom and dad to know when the right time will be for you to play in the street, but until then please listen and obey your parents because it not only makes them happy, but it also makes God happy and that needs to be our priority in life, doing everything to the glory of God.
Love,
Aunt Elizabeth
Hi Jamey,
You might want to give up on this one. I ran out into the street at Graham's house, and I got a spanking right there in Graham's yard. Chances are our moms have already talked to each other and ruined this one for you-sorry, buddy!
I think it has something to do with cars. My dad has scars on his head from a clash with a car when he was a little boy.
Maybe we can be content with playing in the yard?
Sorry again, buddy-
Jonathan
Post a Comment