Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ouch!

After waffles, Dad and I went to the store to look at the tractors. It was even better than Mommy's and my trip, cause the store got in MORE tractors! Now they have tractors inside and outside. Such an exciting thing. (Note: Since I was going with Dad, I got to wear my jammies to the store. Dads are such fun.)

We finished our looking and headed home. At home I decided to play with my toys. While playing, I fell and crashed my head on the bedside table. It was quite painful and I cried pretty hard. Dad put ice on my head. Can you see the mark? It's above my eye. Mommy says I'll probably have a really good bruise tomorrow. Ouch!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

That's such a cool bruise, Jamey!

I miss you! It's really too bad that I moved away right before you started loving tractors as much as I do. But, I'll see you soon!

Love,
Jonathan