
This morning it started snowing at our house. It's pretty fun! It would be even more fun if Dad had a snow plow tractor like Grandpa Jere. This is a picture of what the snow looks like out our front door. If you look really close, I think you might be able to see a flake or two.

You can see what our backyard looks like in this picture. Norah likes snow, too. She's asked to go out a couple of times this afternoon. Mostly Norah likes to eat the snow. What I want to know is why puppies can eat snow and babies can't? Perhaps there are some things I'll never have answers to.

Since it's so snowy and cold, we have to stay inside. That's okay, though, cause Dad is reading books to me. As long as Dad keeps reading, it can keep right on snowing. If I can't go outside, then reading is the next best thing.
By the way, most people would wear long pants when it's snowing. But not my Dad! He wants to make sure he doesn't get hot.
2 comments:
Jamey,
You are so lucky to see snow! It's so pretty. I think I might never see snow again.
Love,
Jonathan
Jamey,
As you already know, wearing pants is so over rated, even when it is snowing outside. Because I would in the professional environment I must wear pants every day. But at the end of most days I change out of pants into shorts because they are so comfortable and of course I do not want to get too hot. Maybe because you, your dad, and me share the same name there is no way around the shorts, we must where them because it is in our blood.
Have a great day and enjoy the snow. Because when you are come and visit Cousin Lilly, Aunt Amy, and me in a few weeks, there will not be any snow unless you go up into the mountains.
See you later,
Uncle Jamey
Post a Comment