
Yesterday evening, Mommy and I played in my room before bathtime. It was lots of fun! Mommy let me pull out anything and everything I wanted. We stacked blocks. We played with my farm and ark animals. We drove my cars and made car noises. And then we read books.

After only 15 minutes of play, this is what my room looked like. "What a mess!," said Mommy. I thought it was perfectly wonderful. All of my toys were out and easy to play with. I'm kind of like my Dad in that way--we like everything out and easy to get to.

All that playing made me very tired. I went to my crib and got Big Blue (my blankie), and settled in on the floor while Mommy cleaned up. Mommy says someday soon, I'll have to help with clean-up. I figured I'd better snuggle with Big Blue while I still have the chance. Wanna make a mess again tonight, Mommy?
No comments:
Post a Comment