Saturday, January 13, 2007

Looking out the windows

Today there were lots of things to see out of the windows. I really wanted to go outside, but Dad said today wasn't an outside kind of day.
Even though we live in town, we still have a field of cows across the street from us. This morning when Mommy came to say good morning, the cows were making lots of noise. Mommy pulled up the blinds, and I spent some time looking at the cows. "Moo," I said. "Moo," said the cow back to me. (It wasn't dark outside, but this picture sure makes it look like it was dark.)

A little bit later in the day the rain turned to freezing rain. I ran over to the window to see the ice. I think perhaps the ice may have been the reason today wasn't an outside kind of day. I really liked watching the rain. I even tried saying "rain". I think I'd better keep practicing.

No comments: