Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's birthday. Since Dad has class and work on Tuesdays, I didn't get to see him very much. That's why this picture is from Dad's last year's birthday. We didn't get any pictures of me and Dad today. You can really tell how much I've grown!

For Dad's special day, Mommy and I took cupcakes to Dad's office. Everyone came in and sang the birthday song. It was lots of fun. I played with Dad's co-workers. Mr. Eric let me poke this thing up my nose; it made Dad laugh! I sure like going to Dad's office!

Since I didn't get to play with my Daddy very much today, I'm hoping there will be lots of playtime tomorrow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jamey! Please tell your daddy a very happy birthday from his cousin Laura!

Ava said...

Happy Birthay (Belated) to Jamey's Daddy. We hope you had a special day.
Love,
Ava and her Family

Jonathan said...

Happy birthday, Mr. James! My dad sure misses you!

Love,
Jonathan