After the animals were all paired off, I decided to put them inside the ark. I put a few up on deck, and then put the rest down under. As you'll notice in the picture, it takes a lot of concentration to put the animals in their places. Finally the job was finished, and it was time for...
Lately I've been practicing eating with my fork and spoon. Since Mommy was eating her pancakes with a fork, I wanted to use my fork. Just like playing with my ark, eating with a fork takes a lot of concentration. I'm pretty good at sticking the pancake with the fork. But getting the fork and pancake up to my mouth? Well, that's a different story. I'd better keep practicing.
1 comment:
Hi Jamey,
I see that you are playing with my ark. Did it visit you while I was sleeping and then come back?
Love,
Jonathan
Post a Comment