Today Mommy took me to the doctor for my 15th-month-appointment. I got raving reviews! The doctor confirmed that I really am a talented baby! The doctor was impressed that I can put the star shape into my shape sorter, she was impressed I know more than ten words, and she was impressed that I can climb ladders. I guess those are all 18th-month-talents. Of course, Mommy was impressed that I was ahead in three areas! There is one area where I'm perfectly normal. That's the stacking area. I can only stack two blocks high--that's right on target for a baby my age. We rushed right home to tell Dad about my skills.
The doctor also told us some boring stuff. Like my iron is great. I weigh 21.6 pounds (10%). I measure 32 inches (75%--I just finished a growth spurt, the doctor doesn't think I'll grow any taller for a few months and I'll match my weight percentile once again before too long--Mommy had noticed she hadn't had to roll my pants as much since Christmas).
And then the doctor said something really wonderful...
She said that I could have ice cream (high-quality vanilla) once or twice a week! I don't have much extra "fluff" weight-wise. It's absolutely nothing to worry about, but I can consume a few extra calories if I want to. Since the doctor said I "have" to have ice cream, Dad is going to eat ice cream with me a night or two a week. Yum! I sure do love my doctor!!!
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Jamey,
Congratulations on being long and lean and advanced, too!
And, I'm so glad you like your cup holder. My mom will be so glad to know that there is another kid in the world who is particular about his cup location!
Love,
Jonathan
Post a Comment