For some strange reason, I had a fever this afternoon. Mommy isn't sure why. I laid on my Mommy most of the afternoon. Mommy read me books and I held my blankie. It was a rather nice afternoon. My fever is gone now, and I'm fine once again. Who knows what the deal was. I'm just glad I'm better now.
Monday, January 08, 2007
Brushing my teeth
For some strange reason, I had a fever this afternoon. Mommy isn't sure why. I laid on my Mommy most of the afternoon. Mommy read me books and I held my blankie. It was a rather nice afternoon. My fever is gone now, and I'm fine once again. Who knows what the deal was. I'm just glad I'm better now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
jamey-
im glad you are feeling better. my dad is at the dentist right now getting the sugar bugs scrubbed off really well. i have a secret-i got to hear my new little baby's heartbeat today at the midwife. i thought that was a cause for celebration and that we should get pizza. mom didn't agree, and is hiding leftovers in a cassarole hoping noah and selah won't notice.
hope to play hoops with you someday-maybe you can go to auntie laura's wedding? then we could finally meet each other! that would be fun!
jonas
Post a Comment