Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Showers

Showers are one of my very favorite thing. Oh how I love them! So, tonight, when Dad said, "Jamey, do you want to take a shower?" Well, let's just say I got very excited! Here's a picture of me in the shower. Notice how Norah waits on the mat for me? She's such a good puppy.

In other news, Mommy scheduled the ultrasound for March 23rd. That's the day we should know if our baby is a girl or a boy. We're taking votes (as if that makes a difference--silly Mommy). Grandma Lou votes girl and Mommy votes boy; what do you vote?

5 comments:

Joy said...

My Mommy votes girl, but I vote boy. Boys are fun!

Unknown said...

Cousin Laura votes girl!

Anonymous said...

Auntie Zona votes boy, because that's all she has had and she likes her boys so much. But from the latest pictures of your Mommy, she thinks that might just be a little sister for you inside her tummy!

Jonathan said...

Hi Jamey,

All of us out here vote for a boy. We're afraid that your tractor expertise might be lost on a little sister.

Miss you!

Love,
Jonathan

Anonymous said...

I vote girl, I want to knit something pink!!:)