Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Farm

I'm taking a break from telling you about my trip because something extra-super fun happened today. Our friend Molly invited us to her farm to see a baby lamb! Our friends picked Mommy and I up and we were off. I sure did have a great time. And, guess what? Molly said we could come back anytime. Yippee!!!

Meeting Coconut the lamb.

Molly fed the cows grain so they would come close to us. Here I am talking with Greta.

While I was mowing the grass, Coconut came over to see what I was doing. I think lambs might like little boys...

Last but not least, I found a tractor that was just my size! When are we going back to the farm?

I'll post more about my trip to see the relatives tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, um, these are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen! Jamey looks like he's IN HIS ELEMENT!! And he looks like he really liked those animals. So cute.