Sunday, February 25, 2007

My trip: At the beach, part 2

Before too long, I was wet and cold. The Pacific is quite freezing! Great-Mom-mom was ready with a towel. Dad wrapped me up, and I got warm. If the water had been warmer, I probably would have kept playing in the ocean. The waves kept coming to get me, and I liked it!

Joey was playing in the sand, so I watched what he was doing. Then I played in the sand, too. I'd had enough of my trunks--they kept falling down to my knees--so we took them off. Playing with sand is kind of like playing with dirt, so I had a great time. Boys and dirt--we go together!




I figured if sand was fun to play with, maybe it was fun to eat. Not so much. I had to spit and spit to get that sand out of my mouth. In case you didn't know, sand is best for playing with and not eating.


Mommy thought this picture was especially cute of me with my sandy mouth. Thanks to everyone for a fun trip to the beach!

And that, my loyal readers, concludes my trip. It will be back to daily life tomorrow. Have a nice Sunday!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I somehow stumbled on your blog and it's adorable. I do have a question...where did you get the backpack with the "teather" on it?