
I had lots of fun with lots of grandmas on my trip.
Here I am with my Great-Great-Grandma Hiett. She's 102 1/2, and she really wanted to hold me. I, on the other hand, wanted to be on the floor where I could more easily access the wheels and levers on Great-Great-Grandma Hiett's chair. It sure was fun to see my Great-Great Grandma--I guess most kids don't get to meet this particular kind of grandma very often.

Here I am with Great-Mom-mom. Much to Mommy's surprise, Great-Mom-mom let me play in the gutters while it was raining. In fact, Mommy says we might be in trouble for publicizing this photo. Notice we're both in our jammies. Mommy said she never thought she'd see the day when Great-Mom-mom was outside (in the front yard) playing in the gutters wearing her jammies! The things grandmas will do for kids--unbelievable!

Remember how my doctor said I could eat ice cream? Well, Grandma Carolyn helped me follow the doctor's orders. We shared some vanilla--Grandma Carolyn's favorite! Yum!!!
It sure was fun to see some of my grandmas. I won't get to see them again until summer. I hope summer comes QUICK!
2 comments:
Welcome home Jamey!
i love how he loves food!
we have to remember that this "i'm fully ready to accept this bit of ice-cream!" face actually was first captured when he fell in love with zucchini! REMEMBER!?! You'll have to remind him when he's older and wants ice cream all the time. you love zucchini too Jamey!
so glad you're home. I missed seeing your face everyday on the blog:)
love, aunt jenna
Post a Comment