Monday, February 19, 2007

My trip: Getting there

It's going to take me quite a few blogs to tell you all about my fun trip. I think I'll spread it over a few days so you don't get too bored.

Here we are at the airport! It was almost time to hop on our plane. Since I'd be sitting down for a VERY long time, I got to wear my backpack (or, as I say, "pak-pak") and look out the windows at airplanes and cargo trucks. Oh, I was getting very excited...

Finally we were on the plane. Mommy and Dad were right; we were on the plane for a very long time. I got to sit in my very own seat (there was an extra). My seat even had a tray! It sure was fun to eat my raisins and drink my water using a tray.

Well...keep reading over the next few days, and you'll see all of the fun things we did and all of the fun relatives I played with.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Jamey,

Welcome home! We had lots of fun with your puppy while you were away. Thanks for letting us take care of her for you! She was sweet and let me pet her lots.

I really like your pak-pak. Do you keep anything cool in there? I wonder if my parents will get me one when I start to walk? Hope to see you soon!

Love, Oliver