
Mommy wasn't very good about getting pictures of us with our friends. She did the best she could, but she sometimes visited more than she took pictures. Girls sure do have a lot of visiting in them!
This is my friend Jonathan. He used to live by me, and I used to see him all of the time. Now Jonathan lives by my California grandmas. Hum...I wonder if he sees my grandmas when I'm not there? We had a nice time visiting with Jonathan and his parents.

Mommy's family has lots of special friends. Dick is just one of those special people (and the only one Mommy got a picture of). Here I am with Noah showing Dick all of the animals in the picture. Dick is a grandpa so he didn't mind that we touched the pretty painting. Grandparents are so understanding.

Way back in the day before Mommy knew Dad or me, she used to hang out with her friend Christine. Here I am with Christine's three kiddos. Alle, Kelsey, and Tom--they're having a new baby brother named Travis in April. Did you notice that Tom has a tired thumb just like me? I think everybody needs a thumb.
Whew! Remembering how many people we visited and played with is making me tired! I'd better take a nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment