Friday, December 29, 2006

Thursday

On Thursday it started snowing again. It started snowing a whole lot! Basically, we're stuck in Colorado. Mommy says this is okay because there are extra people in Colorado to help with chasing me.

Even though it was snowing, Grandma Lou said I could go out and play in the snow. Grandma Lou found my Dad's mukluks from when he was my age. She put them on me and we were off!

Here's a close-up of the mukluks. They're what my Dad wore when he was a baby in Alaska. They are made out of caribou. They kept my feet warm an dry.







Grandmas are great cause they let (and even encourage) kids to do things that parents think are a hassle. Grandma Lou and I did all kinds of walking around in the snow. It was so much fun. In fact, Grandma Lou wore me out! Thursday was the only day I did not throw a fit when it was time to come in.

Oh how I love snow! Mommy says we're going to the ocean in February. I wonder...will I like the ocean as much as I like the snow?

No comments: