Monday, December 11, 2006

Our busy day

I had to help Mommy lots today. We were busy getting stuff done! Mondays are kind of like that for us. After playing with Dad all weekend, Mommy and I have to get things back in order.

First I helped Mommy unload the groceries. Mommy usually does the unloading in the kitchen, but I wanted to try some place new today. I guess unloading in the living room does take a little bit more walking when putting our food away. Still, it was fun to try something new. Mommy, well, she's not really one to try new things. Good thing she has me!

Next, we had to unload the dishwasher. I brought a few of my cars along. I thought having my cars right there with me would be a good idea just in case I needed a play break during the unloading. Good thing I brought my cars, cause I did need a break! Unloading the dishwasher is a job that takes a very long time. Way too long for a little guy like me!

No comments: