
As you know, I don't really enjoy wearing pants. That's where my perfect Christmas gift comes in. Aunt Jenna found these things called Baby Legs. They are made just for babies who don't like pants! Dad calls them leg warmers, but they're not really that at all. They are special things to keep pant-less baby legs warm.
Here I am (barely awake from a long night's sleep) showing off my Baby Legs. This is the front view. They are so fun to wear. I like them a lot.

And this is the shot from the back. "Too cute," says Mommy and Grandma! Thanks for my Baby Legs, Aunt Jenna.
In other news, I'm saying lots and lots more words. Since I've been in Colorado I've learned apple, please, grandma, all right, just to name a few. Yep, I'm an advanced baby (at least that's what my relatives think--why would I argue?).
2 comments:
Hi Jamey,
I love those leg things. Maybe my mom can find some for me!
I hear that our parents will see each other tomorrow night and we're not invited. Something about bedtime. We're getting jipped!
Love,
Jonathan
baby legs are very cool, and they come in so many neat patterns. i like your stripes...
Post a Comment