Saturday, December 30, 2006

Taking Down Christmas

Today we took down all of the Christmas decorations. I was a very good helper. First I helped Grandma Lou dust the nativity sheep with the special dusting brush.

Then I dusted the donkey. Mommy says perhaps I can help her dust the house since I'm such a good duster. I assured Mommy that dusting donkeys is VERY different from dusting the house. I know I'm a good nativity duster, but I'm not so sure I'd be a good house duster. "Interesting," said Mommy.

Remember how I used to not like the vacuum? Well, I decided I really, really like Grandma Lou's vacuum. It's shiny and has wheels. "Rhunnn, rhunnn!"

Finally, when it was time to take the boxes to the basement, Aunt Julia held and played with me, so I would remember to stay off the stairs. It's very hard to remember to stay off of the stairs; I was really glad Aunt Julia was there to help.

No comments: