Earlier today Grandpa Jere called to say we're going to have a white Christmas. Mommy found a picture on the Internet that shows what it looks like near Grandpa Jere and Grandma Lou's house. It's pretty snowy and the snow is still coming!!!It's nice to have snow to think about. It helps take my mind off of me. You see, I'm feeling a bit under the weather. I just wanted to snuggle with my Mommy this morning rather than play with my toys, so Mommy said we could snuggle. Mommy also said we could watch "The Price is Right". (Mommy said to be sure and tell you that there was NOTHING else on.) I think "The Price is Right" might be my favorite show. There was lots of clapping, and I clapped along with the people on the show. It was really pretty great.
Well, I must get to feeling better, so I'm going to take a nap. I have to be better so I can play in the snow!!!
3 comments:
Hi Jamey,
Maybe you should come over here and watch Boz and The Very First Noel with me. Misery loves company!
Love,
Jonathan
Jamey,
I'm feeling a little under the weather too. Maybe it's cause it was so pretty out last week and now it's cold again. I hope you get to feeling better soon! We have to, cause we've got lots of snow-playing to do next week!
Love, Oliver
Hi Jamey! I hope you still get to go to see your grandma and grandpa in CO! The snow is crazy! Tell your mommy that my fiance and his friends went to the Price Is Right show in the summer of 2003 and one of Nik's friends actually got to go on stage! He won a big tent as a prize! So we are big fans of the PIR! :)
Post a Comment