
Far to pretty of a day to stay inside, Mommy and I met Charley and his mommy at the park. We had a really nice time playing. First we climbed on the play structure. I was a tiny bit overwhelmed--I like to step back and take things in before trying something new. Still, it was lots of fun! Mommy even climbed with me.

Here I am getting more into the climbing and playing. Between you and me, I think I could have climbed a whole lot better if I was barefoot. Cause of the bark on the playground, Mommy said I had to keep my shoes on. Speaking of bark...picking up the pieces of bark was practically as fun as playing! I really like to find things on the ground to hold and carry.

Before too long, we made our way over to the swings. Here we are, Charley and I, swinging on the swings. I didn't feel like swinging very long today. For some reason I was hungry for lunch before it was lunchtime.

Before we headed home for some lunch, we decided to give the slides a quick try. Mommy even slid with me! We couldn't slide very fast cause Mommy didn't wear "park shoes". Next time I will remind her to wear tennis shoes, that way we can slide super fast without Mommy's shoes slipping off.

What a fun day at the park! Thanks for playing, Charley!
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had loads of fun! I hope I can go to the park soon....maybe on a date with you.
xoxoxo,
Ava
it's 4 degrees here right now.
i *wish* i could be in my shortsleeves!
meggan and jonas
Post a Comment