
We woke up early this morning, so we could get ready and go shopping. I tried to climb into Great-Mom-mom's suitcase, but Mommy said I had to stay with her. Mommy said she would be sad if I didn't live with her. I really do like my Mommy the best, so I think I'll stay. Plus, my Dad lives with my Mommy, and I
really like him. That's two reasons to stay out of the suitcase.

Guess what? There are fountains at the other mall, too. I sure do like fountains. I got to stand on the bench and watch them for as long as I wanted. That's the neat thing about grandparents--they have more patience than parents. I have fun with Mommy, too, but she has lots of other stuff to think of. Grandparents just think of me! That's their only job.

This is one of the Christmas presents I picked out today. It's a drum. No one had to show me how to work it, I just knew! It's pretty great to bang on the drum with the two sticks.
I've had such a good time with Great-Mom-mom. Thank you for coming to visit. I wish tomorrow never had to come.
3 comments:
Hi Jamey,
I think you might need Grandma Lou to give your hair a trim when you come for Christmas! You sure do look like a big boy these days.
It looks like you had all kinds of fun with your Great Mom-mom - you are both going to miss each other but your dad told me you get to go to California so you will see her again soon!
Love you,
Grandma Lou
PS: Does your dad like all the noise your drum makes?
GL
oh jamey. it's so sad when family leaves...
jonas
Post a Comment