Sometimes in the morning, Mommy wakes up really hungry. I have my milk, but then Mommy has to eat breakfast before we get dressed or have playtime. I like it best when Mommy plays with me, so I try to be on my best behavior while Mommy is eating breakfast. That way playtime happens more quickly.However, sometimes I have a hard time being patient while Mommy is eating, so my buddy Norah helps me out. Mommy scoots the chair over to my pack-'n-play, and Norah hops up. Then Norah and I chat while Mommy eats.
I think it would be more fun if Mommy let Norah and me play on the floor together. Mommy calls this "unsupervised play". Unsupervised play is not allowed at our house. Mommy says she doesn't even want to know what Norah and I would do together unsupervised--Mommy says MISCHIEF is what would happen! So, I guess Norah on the chair is a good option until Norah and I are older and allowed to play together unsupervised.
Last night was kind of a scary night at our house. There were tornadoes really close to us. In fact, they were in the little town nine miles north of us! And the tornado took some shingles off of Daddy's friend's house. Mommy was pretty scared, but Daddy and I were brave and took care of her. Whew! I'm glad the storms are gone, and the weather has cooled back down.
Now that things are cool once again, Mommy is ready for more projects. Today we are putting away the last of my 3-6 month sized clothes. This makes Mommy sad and happy--sad cause she'll miss my old clothes and happy cause I have new clothes to pick from! Silly Mommy!
Well, it's time for more milk, so I'll catch you later...
No comments:
Post a Comment