Sometimes when I smile I like to scrunch my nose and make my eyes disappear when I smile. Aunt Julia and Mommy can make their eyes disappear, too.Well...we didn't exactly decorate for St. Patrick's Day yet. The ladder in the garage leading up to the attic kind of scares Mommy. She thought she might be brave enough to climb it, but then she decided she wasn't very brave after all. So, we'll have to wait for Daddy to help us get the decorations down. Good thing we had St. Patrick's Day shirts to wear in the meantime!
We went for a walk with our friends today, and then we had lunch with some other friends. The lunch friends are the friends whom Norah's brother Bosley lives with. Norah and Bosley look a lot alike. I think everyone should have a puppy like Norah. (Speaking of puppies...Jonathan, is your Mommy getting any closer to letting you have a dog?)
After all the socializing, I was quite tired. I took a two-and-a-half hour nap! That's the longest I've ever slept during the daytime. Mommy kept checking to make sure I was breathing. "Perhaps my baby swallowed the blanket!" thought Mommy.
Besides long naps, I've discovered something else that is fun. Faces! I like to grab noses and stick my fingers into mouths that aren't mine. Daddy said to be careful when sticking my fingers into Mommy's mouth as Mommy is a known biter.
I'm off to bed. While I'm sleeping, Mommy is going to wash our St. Patrick's Day shirts. We'll be wearing them lots until the 17th. I'm sure you'll see us in our St. Patrick's Day finery again soon...
1 comment:
Hi Jamey,
No luck on the dog yet. We still don't have a fence, and I think that's Mommy's excuse.
You are so lucky to have a St. Patrick's Day shirt. I tried to get Mommy to buy me one today, but no luck!
Love,
Jonathan
Post a Comment